Saturday, March 26, 2011
A UK based company called Damart, proudly calls these and other quality ladies underwear their own. Based in the UK, but also a well known name in countries like Switzerland, France and Belgium, Damart is well known for their quality products, outstanding customer service and super fast delivery.
This beautiful pair of microfibre tights is also amongst their outstanding value for money items.
If you are in the market for underwear like bras, slips, tights, stockings, or any other lingerie, then Damart is the place to visit. Comfortable, stylish, elegant and an option for flexible payment methods, I can guarantee you, with Damart you cannot go wrong.
Now I will not claim to be an expert in the bra department, but from a male point of view, the bra this lady is wearing, really accentuates her assets. What do you think?
The girl of your dreams, wearing only a lace slip and a smile, a bottle of red wine, a fireplace, soft romantic music in the background, hmmm, a recipe for a very enjoyable evening. I think it is time I build myself a fireplace.
Damart also caters for a huge size range, and on all underwear you have a no time limit, lifetime guarantee, no questions asked. Quite a tall order in this day and age.
For the colder days, these thermal tights will help you stay stylish, elegant and chic, yet warm and comfy. I love the color!
So what are you waiting for, visit their site, get yourself an e cataloque, and start ordering, prices are very reasonable!
Have a super day and let us know what you think.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
I got this mail and it sure made an impression on me, and I think it is a lesson to all of us, and especially the ones who have kids. Take a moment and read it, it is so, so beautiful and totally true. I have no idea who the author is, but who ever, he is a genius.
Let us know what you think.
F A M I L Y
I ran into a stranger as he passed by,
"Oh excuse me please" was my reply.
He said, "Please excuse me too;
I wasn't watching for you."
We were very polite, this stranger and I.
We went on our way and we said goodbye.
But at home a different story is told,
How we treat our loved ones, young and old.
Later that day, cooking the evening meal,
My son stood beside me very still.
When I turned, I nearly knocked him down.
"Move out of the way," I said with a frown.
He walked away, his little heart broken.
I didn't realize how harshly I'd spoken.
While I lay awake in bed,
God's still small voice came to me and said,
"While dealing with a stranger,
common courtesy you use,
but the family you love, you seem to abuse.
Go and look on the kitchen floor,
You'll find some flowers there by the door.
Those are the flowers he brought for you.
He picked them himself: pink, yellow and blue.
He stood very quietly not to spoil the surprise,
you never saw the tears that filled his little eyes."
By this time, I felt very small,
And now my tears began to fall.
I quietly went and knelt by his bed;
"Wake up, little one, wake up," I said.
"Are these the flowers you picked for me?"
He smiled, "I found 'em, out by the tree.
I picked 'em because they're pretty like you.
I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue."
I said, "Son, I'm very sorry for the way I acted today;
I shouldn't have yelled at you that way."
He said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay.
I love you anyway."
I said, "Son, I love you too,
and I do like the flowers, especially the blue."
Do you know what the word FAMILY means?
FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU
This surely touched me, I know I am guilty sometimes, so I thought it would be the ideal post for a Sunday, hope you enjoyed it. Even if there are no sexy legs posted for the day.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Ok, on to serious business, I was awarded again. The lovely and talented Susu of Susu Paris Chic honored me with the Stylish Blogger award. It is the second time in about as many months I got this award, so there must be some truth in my newly acquired title. :)
Thanks Susu for considering me when dishing out awards, I truly am honored.
The rules are, post the award on your site, acknowledge and link to the person who awarded you, and then share some 7 facts about yourself.
Well, I have done this a few times, so I am going to try and tell some you do not know yet.
1. I am a morning person, I always get up in a good mood. Mornings are the best time of the day, air is clean and the brain is fresh. And when I say morning person, I mean early morning, I am mostly up around 4 in the morning.
2. It takes a while to get me riled up, but when I get really mad, I explode. I however cool down just as quickly, and no hard feelings afterward.
3. Do no run away from me, I absolutely hate it, when I was still a policeman, and a suspect took a chance at running away, and I was in the position to catch him, I used, let's call it excessive force, to arrest him. I had absolutely no mercy in a case like that.
4. I do not like attention, example, when I walk into a room filled with people, I keep a low profile. I would much rather be there first, than walk in late and all heads turn to me. (I am very seldom late for any appointment.)
5. I have no enemies. (I outlived them) No, seriously, I hate no one, I do not even have hard feelings toward anyone. Hate is a wasted emotion that only destroy the hater, and not the hated, who most probably does not even know you hate him or her, and if he or she knew, he or she couldn't care a rat's ass.
6. I am a realist, bordering on a pessimist, a glass is either half full or half empty, depending on where the level is, if less than half, it is half empty, and if above the halfway mark, it is half full. If exactly half, it is half what ever you wanna call it. Which ever, there is no wrong answer.
7. Nothing is ever almost right, if it is almost right, it is still wrong, no matter what the excuse. I dislike the words, "yes but" they make no sense, you say yes, which means you agree, and then you say but, which cancels the confirmation. So what are you saying then? Is it right or is it wrong?
There you have a piece of me. Now I am not going to follow all the rules, I am supposed to forward to 10 bloggers whom I think deserve it. I am however forwarding this award to every one of you. Please take it, post it and consider yourself a stylish blogger. You all deserve it!
Nancy O'Dell I thought should have the honor of walking down the red carpet before we start our weekend. She looks stunning in this pic, well shaped, sexy legs, extremely sexy dress and sexy high stiletto heels. What more can a guy ask for....
So, what do you think? Who is the mystery girl, do not cheat, be honest.
- Interview with Nancy O'Dell on Hosting New Year's Eve Live (blogcritics.org)
Enjoy your weekend!