Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 15, 2009

DO YOU MAKE A STATEMENT?



I have a few questions for you, do you make a statement when you leave home? Will you make people take a second look? Impress guys? Or gals for that matter? Do you have that kind of pizazz that draws attention to you? For the right reasons that is...
Again, I am not referring to your facial features, God made us unique, and there is nothing on earth we can do to change that, but do you make the best of what you were given?
So, let's take a look at some celebrities and you decide if they look exciting.

Here is a picture of Mandy Moore, now I am not going to say what I think right now, you compare and you decide who looks striking and makes a statement and who not. I just want to add, some girls are soooo damn beautiful, but their dress sense is up to..s..yes, you know what I mean...



One more of Mandy Moore...



Take a look at Chanelle Hayes....does she make a statement? Is she using what she got to the best of her ability..?



Good old sexy Pam, now in my book she makes a statement, even when she goes shopping....



Jen, in my book needs to add a little color....but that is just my humble opinion, what do you think?



And then there is Megan....



I am going to leave it up to you to decide who you think makes a statement and who uses what they were born with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Mandy are atrocious. She usually looks better than that. Maybe those pics were taken after one of her MANY breakups. But she's engaged now. Good for her.

I love Jennifer Aniston. That outfit is kind of boring though. I think she's a classic beauty.

Grumpy old man said...

Thanks for your comment Akirah, yes I have to agree, Mandy is really pretty, but she doesnt use what she has to bring out the beauty she has, she looks pretty pale and run down in those pictures, only they were the only ones I could find, so if you can refer me to better pics, I promise I will post them. Jen also tends to not dress up to her best, she sometimes looks sloppy and she actually has what it takes to look stunning, she also just doesn't always use it. Thanks again.

stilettolover91 said...

Megan definitely looks the best outta all of them! I adore her, and can't wait for her new movies and their premieres so see her wearing some more sexy Louboutins!

Grumpy old man said...

Stilettolover, thanks for the comment, glad to see you around, please visit again.
I have to agree, Megan is super sexy. Thanks again.
Colin.