Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 19, 2008

WHAT HAIR AND OTHER LITTLE THINGS CAN DO FOR A GIRL.

I am not sure all you ladies out there realize just what a difference a tiny difference makes to a relationship, now I am not talking major differences so your guy would go, “who on earth are you?” I am talking small things, different hair style, no not cutting it short or something, (I for instance love long, wild, unruly hair) but maybe a different color, different style, different make up color, nice new earrings, a necklace, basically anything you can think of. But as I said, nothing radical, rather something subtle.

You take for instance something as simple as nail varnish, take a look at this picture of Cameron Diaz, doesn’t she look just lovely, soft, cuddly and feminine, I just love that hair, and of course the nail polish and make up serves as an excellent finishing touch. Nothing pale and boring about her!!



Christina Ricci? I think she has a wild side to her, but doesn't she look feminine and sexy in this picture? I think she looks great, she's got style and pizzazz…




I have always had a soft spot for Minka Kelly, soft, feminine, almost innocent, but in a sexy way, well kept and nice legs too.




Victoria is in my opinion also a very sexy lady, she always dresses to kill, however, this hairstyle?? No it doesn’t suit her, not in my book anyway, her longer style suits her much better....I think.....

No comments: