Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 13, 2011

FRIDAY SEXY LEGS AND FASHION.

Seeing that it's Friday, and this weekend I will be extremely busy, I thought a quick post on some more sexy legs can do no damage, specially some legs never, or rarely featured before.

Ashley Greene has featured before, but is not a regular. She however has very sexy, well shaped legs, and I think she is a looker. What I like about this pic is the almost innocent expression. However, the quite revealing dress and stiletto heels somewhat contradicts said innocence. What do you think?



"Ashley Greene And Joe Jonas: It's Puppy Love!" and related posts (x17online.com)


Isla Fisher's first feature on my blog, quite alluring, definitely confident, and very sexy. I think it is safe to add sexy, well shaped legs to the picture. I do not know a lot about her, except that she is an actress/author from Australia, although she is not an Australian, but Scottish. (please correct me if I am wrong)
I like her style, loads of sex appeal.



Laura Vandervoort, most probably best known for her role in Smallville, also new on my blog, and I think she deserves a special welcome. Not only is she strikingly beautiful, she has beautifully shaped, sexy legs and she sparkles with elegance and style.

Laura Vandervoort at the 2010 Comic Con in San...Image via Wikipedia



Our mystery girl for the day, who is she? Tough one I know, let me give you a useless clue or two, she has a beautiful smile, and her name starts with a "C". She has quite nice legs, she likes red lip color and she has a very prominent mouth... can't make it too easy.



Quite a lot of readers beat me on the previous mystery girl, yep, Katy Perry. I guess the expression says it all. Just imagine, you open your eyes first thing in the morning, and a camera flashes right in your face. What do you think her first thought was? I think there was a whole string of thoughts, but somewhere in those thoughts the idea and desire to kill someone must have crossed her still sleepy, fuzzy mind. This desire more than likely became much stronger when she realized her unpainted, surprised face featured on Twitter, and eventually also featured on countless other sites.


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

MINAKICHU said...

Isla is so sexy and Laura's behind is a perfect topping to those gorgeous legs. I cannot seem to figure the mystery girl...hehe:-)

stilettolover91 said...

Ashley Greene is a hottie!!! Love her!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Laura Vandervoort is looking great!

Unknown said...

BTW- I put a link to your blog on my "Blogs I Read" page http://steveboss.blogspot.com/p/blogs-that-i-read_28.html

Let me know if that is ok. It is about half way down.

Nuheila said...

Great post like always.Hope you have a wonderful week!


Nuheila

Tulsi said...

If this is Katy Perry, it is sad it takes a lot to make he look so pretty. I'm no beauty queen, but I don't look much different when I wake up and when I get ready for the day. My family is always saying they are ready to go when I say I haven't gotten ready yet. My pic is on the side part of my blog.

Phone Sex said...

Woman are beautiful creature by God hands. If you’re born as a female, you should be thankful to God

Phone Sex said...

Given the huge interest in this topic I`ll be cranking up some more pointers on how to tackle this issue , taking in account different use cases.